[comp.sys.amiga] comp.sys.amiga.tech

phils@tekigm2.TEK.COM (Philip E Staub) (04/10/88)

We seem to be way out in the boondocks here in the Pacific Northwest.

Comp.sys.amiga.tech has not yet made it here. Please don't assume that
everyone has access to it yet. I feel that I'm missing some good
info which is passing me by on a newsgroup to which I don't have access.

Regards,
Phil
Phil Staub                     "I do NOT approve. I merely said I UNDERSTAND."
tektronix!tekigm2!phils                                              - Spock
phils@tekigm2.TEK.COM

doug@eris (Doug Merritt) (04/11/88)

In article <2806@tekigm2.TEK.COM> phils@tekigm2.TEK.COM (Philip E Staub) writes:
>Comp.sys.amiga.tech has not yet made it here. Please don't assume that
>everyone has access to it yet. I feel that I'm missing some good
>info which is passing me by on a newsgroup to which I don't have access.

Unfortunately for you, yes, there's some good stuff there. I'm glad
it was created. Those of you who feel left out could *try* to fix this
by sending mail to the postmaster (either "postmaster", or failing that
"root") on each system between you and a backbone, pleading with them
to change their active file (etc) to carry the group.

	Doug Merritt		doug@mica.berkeley.edu (ucbvax!mica!doug)
			or	ucbvax!unisoft!certes!doug