[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga FORTH Programmer's Newsletter

thomson@utah-cs.UUCP (Richard A Thomson) (04/11/88)

I have upgraded the Amiga FORTH Programmer's Newsletter from a series of
entries in my .mailrc file to a real mailing list.  Here is the appropriate
information:

	amiga-forth@cs.utah.edu		for submissions
	amiga-forth-reqeust@cs.utah.edu	for add/delete requests

The AFPN is a newsletter designed to facilitate programming in FORTH on the
Amiga by providing a question and answer forum as well as example code to
learn.  Questions relating only to FORTH are not discouraged although example
programs will probably be, but are not limited to, Amiga specific examples.
Currently there are users of both JFORTH and Multi-Forth (two FORTH implemen-
tations for the Amiga) on the list as well as the creators of JFORTH.

				-- Rich Thomson
				maintainer, Amiga FORTH Programmer's Newsletter
-----
Personal Note to Peter da Silva/Karl ??
    The path to your machine (...!nuchat!sugar) breaks; please e-mail me with
    an alternate path so that the newsletter can reach you.

In article <5402@utah-cs.UUCP> I wrote:
>I have upgraded the Amiga FORTH Programmer's Newsletter from a series of
>entries in my .mailrc file to a real mailing list.  Here is the appropriate
>information:
>
>	amiga-forth@cs.utah.edu		for submissions
>	amiga-forth-reqeust@cs.utah.edu	for add/delete requests
		    ^^^^^^^
I guess I should learn how to spell!  The correct address is:

	amiga-forth-request@cs.utah.edu

					-- Rich Thomson
					maintainer, AFPN