[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Programmer's Manual

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) (04/12/88)

Hello,

  I looked all magazines and cannot find it. Where is Amiga Programmer's
Guide Manual include Hardware Techinal Manual? (500/2000) I remember that a
sets of manuals just cost $99.00. My friend showed me manuals a few years. They
are very good.

-- Tim Stark

P.S. How change Repro=No to Repro=yes and Header=Short to Header=Long in
     Query command? I cannot find some commands in out of date LISTSERV
     manual (1.5d).

+=============================================================================+
| Timothy Stark          | BitNet:   11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET                   |
| Gallaudet University   | Internet: 11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU   |
| P.O. Box 1453          | UUCP:     ...!psuvax1!gallua.bitnet!11tstark       |
| Washington, DC. 20002  | CSNET:    11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@RELAY.CS.NET      |
| USA                    | QLink:    TimS18                                   |
+=============================================================================+

      "The deaf people called the only university for the deaf."

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein CATS) (04/13/88)

In article <8804111703.AA28676@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> 11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) writes:
>Hello,
>
>  I looked all magazines and cannot find it. Where is Amiga Programmer's
>Guide Manual include Hardware Techinal Manual? (500/2000) I remember that a
>sets of manuals just cost $99.00. My friend showed me manuals a few years. They
>are very good.

   Since im not quite sure what book(s) your asking about, heres a guess...

   We (CATS) publish a book called "Commodore Amiga A500/A2000 Technical
   Refrence Manual", its not a "Amiga Programmer's Guide" though. As for
   a (the?) set of manuals that cost $99.00 - you may be thinking of the
   Amiga ROM Kernel, Amiga Hardware, and Amiga Intuition Manuals. They
   are published by Addison Wesley, and if you bought all 4 books (the
   ROM Kernel is broken down into 2 manuals) it would cost you $99.

--
   Dan Schein		 uucp: {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!schein
   Commodore AMIGA			ARPANET:  cbmvax!schein@uunet.uu.net