[comp.sys.amiga] Oh, those nutty SDAUGgies

trudel@topaz.rutgers.edu (Jonathan D.) (04/19/88)

So, instead of us debating how idiotic those people were, how about
doing something about it?  What magazines were there?  How about
calling them ASAP, if not sooner, and telling them that it was a
hoax?  Of course, the people who should do that are those involved,
but as you have all seen, responsibility is not their strongpoint.
SinceI don't have the info for Amazing, Computing, I can't call.

How about the more knowledgeable of you speakin up??!?!?!?

We can nip this in the bud if we act fast enough.

In article <Apr.19.10.42.58.1988.16682@topaz.rutgers.edu> trudel@topaz.rutgers.edu (Jonathan D.) writes:

>So, instead of us debating how idiotic those people were, how about
>doing something about it?  What magazines were there?  How about
>calling them ASAP, if not sooner, and telling them that it was a
>hoax?  Of course, the people who should do that are those involved,
>but as you have all seen, responsibility is not their strongpoint.
>SinceI don't have the info for Amazing, Computing, I can't call.
>
>How about the more knowledgeable of you speakin up??!?!?!?
>
>We can nip this in the bud if we act fast enough.

Hor*eshit.  I'm dying to see BYTE publish FACTS abou the new amiga 3000.
If you think a bunch of programmers goofing off work reading the NET
were red-faced, just wait till some PAID PROFESSIONAL journalists
get caght with their pants down.

I can't wait. Any guesses as to who will do it ?

Oh fuck, i put the * on the wrong letter. Damn, did it again.
--
   Five tacos, one taco burger. Do you know where the American Dream is ?
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard