[comp.sys.amiga] Need C-64 Prog. Ref. Guide

micl23@inuxm.UUCP (W E Miller) (04/21/88)

Just a "What If..."

If anyone out there would happen to have a copy of the Commodore 64
Programmer's Reference Guide that's collecting dust, please let me know.
I'm just getting into Assembly language, and it would be handy.

Thanks

William E. Miller, RV
AT&T CPL Indpls 1E505
(317) 845 3882 (W)
(317) 247-7321 (H)

"LOAD that in your ACCUMULATOR and ROTATE it."
                            -Captain Mnemo

dwl10@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) (04/21/88)

In article <593@inuxm.UUCP> micl23@inuxm.UUCP (W E Miller) writes:
>Just a "What If..."
>
>If anyone out there would happen to have a copy of the Commodore 64
>Programmer's Reference Guide that's collecting dust, please let me know.
>I'm just getting into Assembly language, and it would be handy.
>
>Thanks
>

>William E. Miller, RV
>AT&T CPL Indpls 1E505
>(317) 845 3882 (W)
>(317) 247-7321 (H)

Last time I looked, WaldenBooks still had a few copies of the programmer's
Guide.

However, I strongly recomend Compute's 64 book. I don't remember the
exact title (it's at home  :-)  ), but it was by Raetro Colin West (I believe).

It has all of the info in the C64 Pgmr's Guide plus alot more. Also
included are many example programs.

If you need the exact title, just email!

>"LOAD that in your ACCUMULATOR and ROTATE it."
>                            -Captain Mnemo

                  "Familiarity breeds attempt"

                          Dave Lowrey
                          Amdahl Corp.
                          Houston, Texas
                          (713)-850-8828
                         ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,hplabs,oliveb}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]