[comp.sys.amiga] Ctrl-c handling in Lattice

lah@raybed2.UUCP (LANCE HOLMES) (04/21/88)

I reciently upgraded my Lattice compiler with the changes on the
Lattice BBS to make my c compiler version v4.1

I then decided to try it out on MicroEmacs V3.9
I compiled just fine and was even smaller in size than both the
Lattice version supplied and the Manx version on FF 119.

The problem I am now experiencing is that the _main.c used by
default includes an interrupt handling of ctrl-c input.

This needs to be disabled for emacs to work correctly.

I was wondering if someone could tell me if all I need to do
so that the ctrl-c interrupt handling is disabled
is to remove any and all references to _onbreak in the _main.c
supplied by lattice and compile my own _main.c.
then link it in.
using
Blink lib:c.o,_main.o,...... lib:.......

Lance Holmes

(Government work usually isn't exciting but it pays the bills)

In article <1162@raybed2.UUCP> lah@raybed2.UUCP (LANCE HOLMES) writes:
>The problem I am now experiencing is that the _main.c used by
>default includes an interrupt handling of ctrl-c input.

Look in the manual for the documentation on the onbreak() call.
Set it to point at a null function. Works fine.

--Chuck McManis