[comp.sys.amiga] comp.sys.amiga / comp.sys.amiga.tech

	I am happy to report that the number of cross postings have
dropped considerably!  Good work people!

					-Matt

UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) (04/22/88)

In article <8804201855.AA14056@cory.Berkeley.EDU>, dillon@CORY.BERKELEY.EDU (Matt Dillon) says:

>        I am happy to report that the number of cross postings have
>dropped considerably!  Good work people!
>
>                                        -Matt

On the other hand, vitriolic personality based flames have continued.  I
find it humorous that they seem to be occurring in .tech 8-)

                                                            lee
Screw the Whales.  Save Bandwidth.

In article <40095UH2@PSUVM> UH2@PSUVM.BITNET (Lee Sailer) writes:
>In article <8804201855.AA14056@cory.Berkeley.EDU>, dillon@CORY.BERKELEY.EDU (Matt Dillon) says:
>>
>>        I am happy to report that the number of cross postings have
>>dropped considerably!  Good work people!
>>
>>                                        -Matt
>
>On the other hand, vitriolic personality based flames have continued.  I
>find it humorous that they seem to be occurring in .tech 8-)
>
>                                                            lee
>Screw the Whales.  Save Bandwidth.

Save Lee's brain.

Actually, spud, yours was the first post lacking in any thought whatsoever
I've seen in .tech for a while.

I was impressed with how little heat was generated out the FF discussion;
contrast this with some of the other micro groups:

IBM:

#1: Whats a good way to grab pie charts from 1-2-3.
#2: use foo bar software, it worked for my barbers cousins friends brother.
#3: YOUR'RE FUCKED !! greeplot is the only way to do that.
#2: I demand #2 be removed from the net.

MAC:

#1: Will somebody please Email me a copy of Adobe Illustrator.
#2: You can get it on Genie, along with Red Ryder.
#3: You pair of morons, it's copyrighted. Send me a disk.
#2: I demand #3 be removed from the net.

Atari:

#1, 2, 3, 4: Please remove my name from the list.

No. I'd say us Amiga folks are the only people with taste and good breeding.
Let's all pat ourselves on the back. Except for Doug whos been spending
so much time in one of them there alt groups he'll probably pat himself
someplace else.

--
         "They spent all night staring down at the lights of L.A." heh
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

doug-merritt@cup.portal.com (04/27/88)

In article <3.14159265> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>I was impressed with how little heat was generated out the FF discussion;
>contrast this with some of the other micro groups:

Agree; flames often seem to be more the rule than the exception in
may groups. A few times when I've gotten heated here, people's responses
have been impressively calm. In general there seems to be more of
a tendency for flames to get doused here than in most groups.

>No. I'd say us Amiga folks are the only people with taste and good breeding.

Of course!

>Let's all pat ourselves on the back. Except for Doug whos been spending
>so much time in one of them there alt groups he'll probably pat himself
>someplace else.

Oooooh, ahhh. It's SO hard to type with one hand... :-)

      Doug Merritt        ucbvax!sun.com!cup.portal.com!doug-merritt
                      or  ucbvax!eris!doug (doug@eris.berkeley.edu)
                      or  ucbvax!unisoft!certes!doug