[comp.sys.amiga] Diskdoctor and undelete

joels@tekred.TEK.COM (Joel Swank) (04/27/88)

In article <3589@gryphon.CTS.COM>, bilbo@pnet02.cts.com (Bill Daggett) writes:

> DiskDoctor or Disksalv only works for floppies.  I haven't heard of any decent
> Undelete program for the Amiga.

Diskdoctor does work on hard disks. At least it did on my Seagate 251
connected to an A2090. I got the disk not validated requestor. I ran
Diskdoctor, it found the bad blocks and fixed them and all I lost
was the file withe the error in it.
 I have an Undelete program that I got from the net, but it only came in
source. When I compile and run it it GURUs. I haven't had a chance to
debug it. If anyone wants a copy I'll send it.

Joel Swank
Tektronix, Redmond, Oregon
joels@tekred.TEK.COM