[comp.sys.amiga] flickerFixer comments from one of the beta testers

kim@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (05/01/88)

[ There ain't no such thing as a free line. ]

Recently, there's been considerable discussion/debate/flamage about MicroWay's
flickerFixer product in the .tech group.  I've been thinking about getting one
of these puppies, and got a little confused in all of the somewhat theoretical
discussion.

So I sent a note off to ulowell, where a flickerFixer has been under beta test.
Rich Miner was kind enough to answer my questions, and I think they're worth
sharing.

Bottom line is (isn't it always), take a good look at one down at your dealer's
running the type of applications that are most important to you, and also take
a good look at various animations and decide if you can live with what you see.

/kim

--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,ihnp4,uunet,oliveb,cbosgd,ames}!amdahl!kim