Dickson@his-phoenix-multics.arpa (Paul Dickson) (04/30/88)

From:  Rich Carreiro <rlcarr at ATHENA.MIT.EDU>
   >I realize that this has been asked many, many times,
   >but once more:
   >  Where can I get the 1.2 Autodocs and associated things (I know it's
   >somthing to do with Lauren Brown at CBM, but I need an address and
   >price.)?
   >
   >Please email - don't post.

I'd like the info too, since most of what I've heard is more hearsay
than fact.

What I have heard, is that I want to become a certified developer (as
opposed to a commercial developer, I just don't have that much money).
This is about $50 a year.  Any truth to any of this?  How does one sign
up?

          -Paul Dickson
             Dickson%pco @ BCO-Multics.ARPA

In article <2339@louie.udel.EDU> (Paul Dickson) writes:
->>  Where can I get the 1.2 Autodocs and associated things (I know it's
->>somthing to do with Lauren Brown at CBM, but I need an address and
->>price.)?
->>Please email - don't post.
->
->I'd like the info too, since most of what I've heard is more hearsay
->than fact.

Ok, some facts :
Commodore has a Certified Developer Program that costs $50 per year.
Benefits include a subscription to Amiga Mail, a BIX gift certificate,
a $20 package which can be one of the many things they offer, the about
mentioned AutoDocs are one of them, some advance information on whats
coming from Commodore, and an opportunity to buy some hardware at a
discount. To get an application, write a letter to
	Lauren Brown
	1200 Wilson Dr
	West Chester, PA 19380

Ask for an application. If you don't get any response in say six weeks
then call her or send her email.

--Chuck McManis