[comp.sys.amiga] 81000009.265f48f1...what it means

lgreen@pnet01.cts.com (Lawrence Greenwald) (05/03/88)

David_A_Parsons@cup.portal.com writes:

>Anybody have any idea what "81000009.265f48f1" means, Guru-wise?
>
>Dave
>sun!cup.portal.com!David_A_Parsons

GURU 81000009 - Source: Exec Library
                Reason: Freeing memory already free

I notice you're on Portal. I also have an account there. In the Amiga Public
Domain Library Utilities section (path t;6;12;7;1 I believe) is a utility
called Showguru (file is called Showguru.Arc). Download and de-arc it and
place the resulting file in your C: directory. Then you can type the command

          GURU <guru left side>
               where <guru left side> are the 8 digits to the left of the
                     decimal point in the guru number.

Remember, it's in the Public Domain Library, not comp/sources/amiga or
comp/binaries/amiga sections (as far as I know).

Hope I've been of help....Larry Greenwald

UUCP: {cbosgd hplabs!hp-sdd sdcsvax nosc}!crash!pnet01!lgreen
ARPA: crash!pnet01!lgreen@nosc.mil
INET: lgreen@pnet01.cts.com
SNAIL:4545 Collwood Blvd, #52  San Diego, CA 92115
   WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
   OH SHUT UP! You bubble-headed booby!!!
                          -- Dr. Zachary Smith, forever "Lost in Space"