[comp.sys.amiga] RIchard Sexton, the fool

kent@xanth.cs.odu.edu (Kent Paul Dolan) (05/07/88)

In article <3710@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard
Sexton) writes:

>And Kent, if you're so worried about volume, why do yo insist
>on following up 40K postings in talk.bizarre and adding 1 line ?
>Over and over again.
>
>Why dont you get your site to not receive t.b, and then you'd
>have plenty of bandwhich for sources.
>
>Maybe some doilies ?
>--
>            Just a flaming incompetent nincompoop kinda guy
>richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

Richard, don't you ever weary of making a fool of yourself in public?

Script started on Sat May  7 11:54:07 1988
Kent:  pwd
/news/talk/bizarre
Kent:  wc `grep -l "From: richard@gryphon" *` | tail -1
     884    4128   32221 total
Kent:  wc `grep -l "From: kent@xanth" *` | tail -1
     757    3974   24251 total
Kent:  exit
script done on Sat May  7 11:59:41 1988

Kent, the man from xanth.
(Always willing to help him out, though, since he insists.)

(My apologies to the net that Richard insisted on carrying his childish
vendetta outside of talk.bizarre, but I do feel compelled to answer where
he ranted yet again.)