[comp.sys.amiga] PD Music Players

foy@aero.ARPA (Richard Foy) (05/06/88)

Does anyone know of a public domain or freely redistributable music player
which can be run from the CLI to play scores created with Sonix and or DMCS?

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (05/07/88)

I have seen a PD Sonix player floating around on the Networks. I would try
American People Link. They are the cheapest net with THE BEST Amiga PD
software around. Don't know about DMCS.

          - Doug -

 Doug_B_Erdely@Portal.Cup.Com

hrlaser@pnet02.cts.com (Harv Laser) (05/08/88)

foy@aero.ARPA (Richard Foy) writes:
>Does anyone know of a public domain or freely redistributable music player
>which can be run from the CLI to play scores created with Sonix and or DMCS?

A few months back, Mark Riley (author of Sonix) released his shareware
Sonix-player called "Play."  It's terrific, and should be gettable
on any decent Amiga-oriented BBS, from user groups, or on commercial
networks such as PeopleLink.  Play will only play Sonix music.
As far as a DMCS player, yes, there is one. It's called DMCS.  (sorry).

Harv Laser, Sysop, The People/Link AmigaZone.  Plink: CBM*HARV
UUCP: {ihnp4!scgvaxd!cadovax, rutgers!marque}!gryphon!pnet02!hrlaser
INET: hrlaser@pnet02.cts.com