[comp.sys.amiga] Where's "Transactor"?

cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) (05/01/88)

Anyone gotten the May issue (#2) of Transactor or know anything else about what
may be going on with them (or NOT going on)?
   __
  /  )                              Bernie Cosell
 /--<  _  __  __   o _              BBN Labs, Cambridge, MA 02238
/___/_(<_/ (_/) )_(_(<_             cosell@bbn.com

suh@cunixc.columbia.edu (Kenneth Suh) (05/08/88)

In article <24093@bbn.COM> cosell@BBN.COM (Bernie Cosell) writes:
>Anyone gotten the May issue (#2) of Transactor or know anything else about what
>may be going on with them (or NOT going on)?

OH NO!!!

This sounds familiar...  Next we will see about 15 more of these
posts...  Then we will see about 30 saying I just received my disk this
morning...  me too...  me three....

Can we stop these posts?

/ken
Kenneth Suh                            PATH: suh@CUNIXC.COLUMBIA.EDU
312 McBain Hall, C/O Carman Hall             SY.SUH@CU20B.BITNET
Columbia University                          ..!rutgers!columbia!cunixc!suh
New York, NY 10027