[comp.sys.amiga] Proto boards Zorro I/II

monty@sagpd1.UUCP (Monty Saine) (05/06/88)

Hi.

	I know this is a long shot, but..... Has anyone heard of anyone
making a proto-type board to either Zorro form factor? I am a hardware
hacker and want to play with the Amiga. I own a 1000 now but am looking to
switching over to a 2000 RSN. Even when there are things available it is
sometimes more fun to "roll your own".

	E-mail responses so as not to tie up the net any more. If I get a
satisfactory response I`ll post it.

Thanks,

M.L.Saine

P.S. Snail-mail responses to:

	Monty L. Saine
	4551 Piute Pl.
	San Diego, Ca. 92117
	(619) 272-2468 (home)
	(619) 268-7207 (work)

hah@mipon3.intel.com (Hans Hansen) (05/10/88)

[ Line eater, eat th

Hello,  I have designed a Zorro II from factor proto bd for the Northwest
Amiga users Group, NAG.  It should be available within 45 days.

Hans

zofka@cernvax.UUCP (zofka) (05/12/88)

In article <3451@omepd> hah@mipon3.UUCP (Hans Hansen) writes:
>Hello,  I have designed a Zorro II from factor proto bd for the Northwest
>Amiga users Group, NAG.  It should be available within 45 days.
>Hans
I have also created one and she buffers the data and adress lines and
auto configures... And you can with a flat cable, work outside your amigaga
Milan (Once more)