[comp.sys.amiga] Please fix this

There seems to be a broken gateway file at UDEL.EDU. Every message
sent to comp.sys.amiga is getting me error messages of the form
>  From InfoMail-Mailer@clark-emh.arpa Thu May 12 05:52:23 1988
>  Date: 11 May 88 01:37:58 GMT
>  From: InfoMail-Mailer@Clark-EMH.arpa
>  Subject: Undeliverable Mail
>  To: cmcmanis@pepper
>
>  Mail was not delivered to the following users because
>  there were bad address(es) in TO and/or CC field(s):
>          padre
>  UNDELIVERED-MESSAGE:
>  From: cmcmanis%pepper @ sun.com

I tried sending mail to Postmaster@clark-emh and root@clark-emh
with no luck. If you are near this site please see if you can contact
their administrator to get this fixed.

--Chuck McManis