[comp.sys.amiga] now available for 500

Dave@daami.van-bc.UUCP (Dave Allen) (05/16/88)

>From: rsilvers@hawk.ulowell.edu (Robert Silvers)

>     Does anyone know if the Wedge is availiable for the Amiga 500?  I
>am looking for a cheap 40 Meg hard disk.  Also, if it is out, about how
>much is it and where can I get one.
>					Thanks,
>					      --Rob.

For those of you that have heard enough about the WEDGE or are offended by
commercial type messages please "N" now. Applogies to Randall Jesup.

The WEDGE 500 is now shipping. It is 159.00 US and can be purchased from
RSI at the address below. Shipping and handling are extra. I can't seem to
get mail IN or OUT so please send me your mail address and I will send you
all the relivant info. Painless?

Dave Allen     (604) 270-0064      The MIND LINK BBS - (604) 533-2312
               9651 Alexandra Rd.        8 Lines running Xenix
RSI    //      Richmond, B.C.
      //       Canada V6X 1C6      "thou shalt not offend the
  \\ //    or; dave@daami.UUCP      Net gods"
   \X/          ^^^                       - something to remember