[comp.sys.amiga] No more

In article <2007@sugar.UUCP> peter@sugar.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:

>Really? Ready when you are, Dick. You still seem a little uptight. Bad day
>at the office?

If you saw where I worked, you'd know they were ALL bad days.

How do YOU feel about 8" floppies, casette drives and 2.5 Mhz Z-80's ?

But soon I'm getting a promotion to DG Nova Fortran.

>> And now that you want one more serial port you want the world to abolish
>> parallel ports.
>
>Oh no, I've wanted that since the late '70s. Way before I ever got a computer
>with a parallel port. From messages on the net I don't seem to be the only one.

Does seem that way, doesn't it ?

--
           Have a nice day or Klortho will rip your nuts off.
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                          rutgers!marque!gryphon!richard

In article <4074@gryphon.CTS.COM>, richard@gryphon.UUCP writes:
> If you saw where I worked, you'd know they were ALL bad days.

> How do YOU feel about 8" floppies, casette drives and 2.5 Mhz Z-80's ?

About like I feel about poison ivy.

> But soon I'm getting a promotion to DG Nova Fortran.

Are you desperate or just a masochist?
--
-- Peter da Silva      `-_-'      ...!hoptoad!academ!uhnix1!sugar!peter
-- "Have you hugged your U wolf today?" ...!bellcore!tness1!sugar!peter