[comp.sys.amiga] ISpell for the amiga

luis@titan.rice.edu (Luis Soltero) (05/15/88)

I have ported a version of GNU ISpell to the amiga.  Features include
		- interactive spell checking.
		- user defined dictionary.
		- suggested spellings.
		- A dictionary w/ lots of words (178k bytes).
If any of you would like a copy please send me e-mail.  If there is
enough interest i will post it.

-- luis

doug-merritt@cup.portal.com (05/19/88)

Luis Soltero asks if we want Gnu Ispell. Absolutely, definitely yes,
thanks for asking. Can't mail you; had to post. Suggest that you
send this to the moderators rather than posting in a discussion group.
  Doug
---

mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Portuesi) (05/20/88)

> thanks for asking. Can't mail you; had to post. Suggest that you
> send this to the moderators rather than posting in a discussion group.
>  Doug

He'd better send it to the moderators.  I sent him e-mail asking for
a copy;  I promptly received 600+K of sources and binaries in the
mail!

			    --M

Michael Portuesi / Carnegie Mellon University
ARPA/UUCP: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu		BITNET: rainwalker@drycas

"Memories are uncertain friends, when recalled by messages" -- OMD, "Messages"

luis@titan.rice.edu (Luis Soltero) (05/22/88)

I have sent ISpell to the moderators of comp.binaries/sources.amiga. You
should see it on the net before long.  If you cant wait send me mail
and i will be happy to mail you a copy.

In my last posting i mentioned that ISpell was a GNU product.  I dont
think this is true.  I got confused.

-- luis@rice.edu

robocop@netmbx.UUCP (Thorsten Ebers) (05/24/88)

In article <698@thalia.rice.edu> luis@titan.UUCP luis@titan.rice.edu(Luis Soltero) writes:
>I have ported a version of GNU ISpell to the amiga.  Features include
>If any of you would like a copy please send me e-mail.  If there is
>enough interest i will post it.
>
>-- luis

Oh yes,do it .I love to see it in 'comp.binaries.amiga'

--- Thorsten