Date: Wed, 25 May 88 16:07:27 EDT
From: kpmancus@phoenix
To: cjackman@umnd-cs-luke
Subject: Font Convertor

  I couldn't get to you by mail, so I had to post.  Sorry about the
bandwidth.

  It's in the archives.  FTP to j.cc.purdue.edu and go into the
/news/comp/binaries/amiga directory.  I don't remember which volume
it's in, just poke around and you'll find it.  Use anonymous as your
userid and anything as your password.  Then type 'binary' to
turn on image mode and type 'get <filename>' to put it on your disk.

  Hope this helps.  It's great; it converts any Mac font to an Amiga
font.  You WILL need some way to get the fonts onto the Amiga, however,
and unless you can make a binary upload work (I never did), you'll
need some kind of unbinhexer program for your VAX, Amiga, or somesuch.

  -Keith Mancus <kpmancus@phoenix.princeton.edu>