[comp.sys.amiga] Modeler 3D

root@leo.UUCP ( Big Brother) (05/24/88)

Just a little tidbit from the VideoScape 3D 2.00 Addendum:

  An object generation program which also lets you plot motion files.

  Works with data from Draw Plus and Sculpt 3D.

  Import objects directly into VideoScape 3D to test different
light sources and camera paths.

  Runs simultaneously with 1 meg or more.

  An ad in the June of issue Amiga Sentry from Aegis says it's coming
in June.

In article <3088@leo.UUCP> root@leo.UUCP ( Big Brother) writes:
>Just a little tidbit from the VideoScape 3D 2.00 Addendum:
>
>  [ hype, hype, hype ]
>
>  An ad in the June of issue Amiga Sentry from Aegis says it's coming
>in June.

	Sounds about right.

	Since it's been announced (sort of), I think I can start talking
about it.

	I've been beta testing Modeler for a few months now, and can say
with almost no reservation that this package is going to be HOT $#!+!

	There are a few places where the user interface is less-than-
optimal, but these are greatly overshadowed by what I consider to be a very
symmetrical and orthogonal user interface design.  Everything works the way
it "should".  It even works on the Hedley monitor (can you say "fine
detail"?).

	It caters to the numerically-oriented object designer (like me) as
well as the visually-oriented one (everyone else).  I think that everyone
who purchases it will be pleased.

	My $0.02...

Leo L. Schwab -- The Guy in The Cape  ihnp4!pacbell -\
 \_ -_		Recumbent Bikes:	      dual ---> !{well,unicom}!ewhac