[comp.sys.amiga] Timesaver II

robocop@netmbx.UUCP (Thorsten Ebers) (05/24/88)

Hi Folks
In a earlier posting was Timesaver II mentioned.How about it ?
Is it a totally new product or has Timesaver II just a neROM ?
Is there also a new ROM available that works fine with a GERMAN
keyboard.My Timesaver does not sent CRTL-A-A quite well to the Computer ?
Does anybody know the problem ?

---- Thorsten

p.s.:Do not mail me outside GERMANY. POST IT.

ins_adjb@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Daniel Jay Barrett) (05/26/88)

In article <1861@netmbx.UUCP> robocop@netmbx.UUCP (Thorsten Ebers) writes:
>In a earlier posting was Timesaver II mentioned.How about it ?
>Is it a totally new product or has Timesaver II just a new ROM ?

	I posted the article you mention.  I eventually called C. Ltd.
to find out the differences between Timesaver I and II.

	Believe it or not... the guy who answered the phone DIDN'T
KNOW.  I asked questions for 5 minutes and learned NOTHING.  One
response was "I think it has 7K of ROM... or does Timesaver I have that
too?"

	To be fair... I have called C. Ltd. in the past and gotten
good, straight information.  Maybe the product is too new and is still
unfinished.  The only mention of it I've seen was in an AMAZING COMPUTING
product listing.

--
Dan Barrett	ins_adjb@jhunix.UUCP
		barrett@cs.jhu.edu