[comp.sys.amiga] For Sale Amiga Word Perfect

samw@dasys1.UUCP (Sam Weissman) (05/27/88)

Have current version of Word Perfect, with up dates, for sale.  Used
only twice (have converted to IBM).  Terrific program.  Am selling
only to get the IBM version.  Price: $135.00 firm.  If interested,
call 212-543-1924, or send Email.

jmpiazza@sunybcs.uucp (Joseph M. Piazza) (05/28/88)

In article <4636@dasys1.UUCP> samw@dasys1.UUCP (Sam Weissman) writes:
>Have current version of Word Perfect, with up dates, for sale.  Used
>only twice (have converted to IBM).  Terrific program.  Am selling
>only to get the IBM version.  Price: $135.00 firm.  If interested,
>call 212-543-1924, or send Email.

	The educatiomal discount price for purchasing directly from
WordPerfect is 99$ (at least when I bought mine a few months ago).

Flip side,

	joe piazza

---
In capitalism, man exploits man.
In communism, it's the other way around.

CS Dept. SUNY at Buffalo 14260
UUCP: ..!{ames,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!jmpiazza         GEnie:jmpiazza
BITNET: jmpiazza@sunybcs.BITNET         Internet: jmpiazza@cs.Buffalo.edu