[comp.sys.amiga] AUI Was: How can I get a Transactor subscription?

tope@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) (05/30/88)

In article <728@thalia.rice.edu> phil@rice.edu (William LeFebvre) writes:
>I know this will produce a flood of responses.....guess I'm a glutton
>for punishment.  Would someone (or some collection of individuals) please
>send me e-mail telling me how I might get a subscription to
>Amiga-Transactor?  That is, assuming that the magazine is still alive.
.stuff deleted

I have the same question about the 'zine Amiga User International.
I saw the Feb issue, which was nice with a mixture of things, NOT
ONLY GAMES. The guy who showed me the copy didn't know were he bought
it, but I later got their phone number.

I've now called to Britain three times. They have answered each time,
but after quite a while. Never has there been anyone at their side
knowing anything about subscriptions. "He may come in in half an hour,
can't you call back?" "I don't know if we take American Express or
other credit cards".

I think I have to write them and order the subscription, with a cheque
enclosed or something. What I want to know is if AUI is a magazine to
trust? Has the issues come out as they should? Are they still as good
as the Feb issue? Has the price for the subscription changed? (they
didn't know).

It's a funny world, isn't it?