[comp.sys.amiga] Longer Warranties - Ha!

bilbo@pnet02.cts.com (Bill Daggett) (06/01/88)

drz@utcsri.UUCP (Jerry Zarycky) writes:

>Hmmm, I wonder how long until the competition forces warranties into longer
>periods of time, such as has happenned in the automobile wars.
>
>Jerry Zarycky

The warranty for "excellence" (the new word processor from MSS) is...

DRUM ROLL...

15 (count 'em) days!  Fortunately I'm not sure I care what this means.  The
software seems to work fine and it will be out of warranty long before I get
far learning and using the program.

Bill

UUCP: {ihnp4!scgvaxd!cadovax rutgers!marque}!gryphon!pnet02!bilbo
INET: bilbo@pnet02.cts.com
* Sometimes The Dragon Wins! * Still looking for the best Amiga BBS
software to resurrect Bilbo's Hideaway on - but not holding breath!