[comp.sys.amiga] Sidecar Serial Port

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein CATS) (06/03/88)

In article <2847@louie.udel.EDU> SAC.509LGX@e.isi.edu writes:
>A quicky!!  Can anyone (Possibly even CATS) tell me if it is at all possible to direct the printer output from the Sidecar to the AMIGA Serial Port.  My boss (well, used to be) is in desperate need of assistance.  Is it possible to define LPT1: as the serial port?

  No you can not redirect output to the Amiga's serial port, but you can add
  a serial port in the SideCar and use it.

>		STEVE BRADY
-
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein
 Commodore International Ltd.

 uucp:    {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!sneakers
 us mail: 1200 Wison Drive   West Chester PA 19380

 Quote: Those who worked the hardest are the last to surrender.

 Call BERKS AMIGA BBS - 24 Hrs - 3/12/2400 Baud - 40Meg - 215/678-7691