[comp.sys.amiga] Help! from Awesome-Arcade.

24847843%WSUVM1.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (Shawn Clabough) (06/06/88)

You must not have the instructions for these games (BLASTABALL, ZENON),
because on the front cover it says that they are pre-release versions of
these games.  They are versions for demonstration only.  This is why the
two-player version will not work and also I think (maybe?) that ZENON
will become easier with the public release.  I have seen the second
stage on ZENON and it is incredibly hard!  Your best chance with this
version of the game is to buy a rapid-fire device so you can fire very
fast and save your thumb/finger.

     A     M     M I  GGGG      A       |___/
    A A    MM   MM I G         A A      (o -)     Shawn Clabough
   A   A   M M M M I G  GGG   A   A       |       24847843@WSUVM1.BITNET
  AAAAAAA  M  M  M I G    G  AAAAAAA     |_/      Washington State Univ.
 A       A M     M I  GGGG  A       A

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (06/07/88)

In article <2883@louie.udel.EDU> 24847843%WSUVM1.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (Shawn Clabough) writes:
>You must not have the instructions for these games (BLASTABALL, ZENON),
>because on the front cover it says that they are pre-release versions of
>these games.  They are versions for demonstration only.

This isn't true for my copy. Two player mode works for all three games.
In blastaball, one presses F2 to start two player mode. There should be
two joysticks plugged in.

Sean
--
***  Sean Casey                        sean@ms.uky.edu,  sean@ukma.bitnet
***  The Empire Defenestrator          {rutgers,uunet,cbosgd}!ukma!sean