[comp.sys.amiga] Devo album

lyles@tybalt.caltech.edu (Lyle Scheer) (06/09/88)

In article <288@pedro.UUCP> pete_ashdown@pedro.UUCP (Pete Ashdown) writes:

>Has everyone seen the new Devo album?  Its called "Total Devo" and it is
>PLASTERED with Amiga graphics.  There is a credit, "Amiga Graphics by Bob
>Mothersbaugh."  Nice to see more professionals are using the Amiga :-).  The
>cover looks like it was printed with an inkjet, but it still looks cool in a
>way.

I think the reason that Devo has Amiga graphics all over their album is a
result of something I saw in an Amigaworld a month or two ago.

This little paragraph told about a game, a game produced by Timothy Leary
(yes, the same person(LSD advocate of the '60s)).  This game is based on
the William Gibson story Neuromancer.  Yes, this means a cyberpunk game for
the Amiga.  The relavent point to all of this is that it also mentioned that
the sound was being done by Devo.

I don't know about you people, but I want to see this puppy when it comes out.

>|s|  SLACK is neither created nor destroyed!  If you don't have it, its  |S|
>|L| /|__/| somewhere where it shouldn't be! -- Chrch of SubGenius |\__|\ |l|
>|a| \/.|.| <===SPUDS MACKENZIE!  DEMON FROM HELL!  BE WARNED!===> |.|.\/ |A|
>|C| (_/o )  Amiga=Computer  The Police=Music  TrailBlazer=Modem   (o  )  |c|
>|k|    -           [uunet!iconsys!caeco!pedro!slack!pete]          -     |K|

					Wonko the Sane
				      (you call this SANE??)

Disclaimer: I am totally irresponsible.  So shoot me then.