Seven Seas Software at (206) 385-1956.  Thanks!                -tom

--
    /-- Tomas Rokicki         ///  Box 2081  Stanford, CA  94309
   / o  Radical Eye Software ///  (TAMU EE '85)   (415) 326-5312
\ /  |  . . . or I       \\\///Join CCFFAALW---Concerned Citzens
 V   |  won't get dressed \XX/Fighting For An Acronym-Less World

sdl@linus.UUCP (Steven D. Litvintchouk) (06/10/88)

In article <2994@polya.Stanford.EDU> rokicki@polya.Stanford.EDU (Tomas G. Rokicki) writes:

> If anyone knows anyone who is porting, working on, or thinking about
> a symbolic math package for the Amiga, please post or call Otto of
> Seven Seas Software at (206) 385-1956.  Thanks!                -tom

Maple is one such package.  Here's the original posting.

From: vkr@osupyr.mast.ohio-state.edu (Vidhyanath K. Rao)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga,sci.math.symbolic
Date: 20 May 88 18:38:48 GMT

A while back I had posted enquiries about Maple 4.2 for the Amiga. Waterloo
has at last spoken and here is the scoop: Maple 4.2 is available for the
Amiga. The discounted price for educational institutions is $395.00 (No it
is NOT $295.00). I assume that the list is $790.00. I will post a review
if there is any interest (and if I get the damn thing. Ohio State U has more
paperpushers and than any other place I know and they are worse than the ones
in India [That is the ultimate insult, if you don't know]. (They want to shop
for the best deal, even if there is but a single source).

Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation
Burlington Road
Bedford, MA  01730

Fone:  (617)271-7753
ARPA:  sdl@mitre-bedford.arpa
UUCP:  ...{cbosgd,decvax,genrad,ll-xn,mit-eddie,philabs,utzoo}!linus!sdl

	"Those who will be able to conquer software will be able to
	 conquer the world."  -- Tadahiro Sekimoto, president, NEC Corp.