[comp.sys.amiga] Quote from Timothy Leary

darin@laic.UUCP (Darin Johnson) (06/10/88)

This morning on the radio (San Fransisco 105.3 - Live 105) on the
Alex Bennett show, Timothy Leary was one of the guests.  The subject
moved to 'what can we do about TV addicts'.  His suggestion involved
digitizing a picture of Rambo and part of an elephants anotomy, etc. etc.
Alex then said that he had been doing desktop video for some time with
an Amiga.  Timothy Leary's reply:

"I really love the Amiga.  The Amiga is the computer for the people"

--
Darin Johnson (...pyramid.arpa!leadsv!laic!darin)
              (...ucbvax!sun!sunncal!leadsv!laic!darin)

In article <250@laic.UUCP> darin@laic.UUCP (Darin Johnson) writes:
>This morning on the radio (San Fransisco 105.3 - Live 105) on the
>Alex Bennett show, Timothy Leary was one of the guests.  The subject
>moved to 'what can we do about TV addicts'.  His suggestion involved
>digitizing a picture of Rambo and part of an elephants anotomy, etc. etc.
>Alex then said that he had been doing desktop video for some time with
>an Amiga.  Timothy Leary's reply:
>
>"I really love the Amiga.  The Amiga is the computer for the people"

Does this mean Amiga are an acceptable substitute for LSD ?

If the implication is yes, I reiterate my previous request
for MORE COLOURS.

--
                      Buy Toshiba submarines
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM           {decwrl!mejac, rutgers!marque}!gryphon!richard