[comp.sys.amiga] Picture swap, Dragon Disk, Lost Mail

joe@dayton.UUCP (Joseph P. Larson) (06/15/88)

In article <2266@antique.UUCP> vax135!cjp (Charles Poirier) writes:
>In article <5269@dayton.UUCP> joe@dayton.UUCP (Joseph P. Larson) writes:
>Also known as DBW_Render.
>>By the way -- anyone wanna trade ray-traced pictures?
>.....  Good ones typically arc to 70K or 90K bytes

Charles has a reasonable complaint.  The post-traced pictures are much
too large.

Nothing says we can't send the INPUT to DBW_Render, though!  Those files
are generally just a couple hundred characters.  If "everyone" has
DBW_Render, then no need to send the completed pictures.  Heh.

Also -- I got a private note from "rutgers!ug.uutah.edu!u-jmolse".
But mail keeps bouncing back to me.  But I'm interested in sending some
disks back and forth, so drop me a line if this sounds reasonable.

Also -- to the person who sent me the "Dragon Disk" via the mail.  Sorry
to take so long to respond.  I'm busy building a disk for you but haven't
been Amiga-ing much.  Hang on.
--
UUCP: rutgers!dayton!joe                Dayton Hudson Department Store Company
ATT : (612) 375-3537                    Joe Larson/MIS 1060