[comp.sys.amiga] The latest issue of AmigaWorld

In article <214@dsacg2.UUCP>, nor1675@dsacg2.UUCP (Michael Figg) writes:
> I'm alittle suprised that Sentry didn't get at least acouple of votes. How
> many people were as thrilled as I was to find the latest copy of AmigaWorld
> almost completely devoted to Printers. I was visably moved. Are there any
> good printer magazines that devote a whole article to Amigas?

Well, I think the latest issue of AmigaWorld is just fine. The back cover,
in particular. Yeh, the MicroIllusions ad.

Look at the top game. "Tracers". The one with the moderately cyberpunk
cover. The game is by Karl Lehenbauer and Peter da Silva (or Peter da Silva
and Karl Lehenbauer, depending on how self-effacing I feel).

Yeh, I feel pretty good about the latest AmigaWorld. And I haven't even
cracked it yet.
--
-- `-_-' Peter (have you hugged your wolf today?) da Silva.
--   U   Mail to ...!uunet!sugar!peter, flames to /dev/null.