[comp.sys.amiga] GOMF 2.2 Upgrade Help

lphillips@lpami.van-bc.UUCP (Larry Phillips) (06/19/88)

In <3081@crash.cts.com>, lgreen@pnet01.cts.com (Lawrence Greenwald) writes:
 >I need some help in obtaining the GOMF 2.2 upgrade. I remembered to write the
 >address listed as to where to send the disk, but the address does not jive
 >with the address I've seen in magazines for Hypertek. Could someone who has
 >upgraded GOMF from 2.0 to 2.2 via this upgrade path please give me the address
 >that they sent it to.

Sorry about the lack of clarification contained in my original posting
about the GOMF 2.0 or 2.1 to 2.2 free upgrade. I hadn't realized they had
moved, and of course it does tend to look a little suspicious to have an
address to send your GOMF disks to that differs from the one on the
package. I can assure you, however, that the address I posted is
legitimate. They have moved.

-larry

--
If all the MSDos machines were laid end to end,
  they still wouldn't be as fun as a single Amiga.