[comp.sys.amiga] Compiler Updates

toebes@sas.UUCP (John Toebes) (06/25/88)

In article <2165@sugar.UUCP> peter@sugar.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
>In article <418@jc3b21.UUCP>, fgd3@jc3b21.UUCP (Fabbian G. Dufoe) writes:
>>      Ever stop to think how much your compiler would cost if Lattice had to
>> mail a notice of patches to every registered user?  The manual advises you
>> of the availability of the Lattice BBS.  It says:
>Well, I get glossy leaflets from Electronic Arts quite regularly, and I've
>spent far less than the cost of the Lattice compiler on their products. I
>would think a B&W cheaply reproduced bug sheet would be a lot less of a
>financial burden on Lattice.
If you registered your version of the compiler then you should be receiving
the regular mailing of Lattice Works which lists the latest revisions as
well as information about upcomming products.  The latest version had
all the information about the patch and what was changed in the patch as
well as answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.  If you are not
receiving your copy of Lattice works, drop a note to tech support with
your serial number.  (Note: I am not tech support)

/*---------------------All standard Disclaimers apply---------------------*/
/*----Working for but not officially representing SAS or Lattice Inc.-----*/
/*----John A. Toebes, VIII             usenet:...!mcnc!rti!sas!toebes-----*/