[comp.sys.amiga] ENOUGH ALREADY!

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (06/25/88)

In article <4602@gryphon.CTS.COM> Richard Sexton writes:

>Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga,alt.flame
			 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
			 	|      |       |__|_____________ POST HERE
				|______|________________________ DON'T POST HERE

  I find your summary & keywoards very fitting! After reading more messages
  regarding this subject, can we either drop it or move it? Somehow I think
  there are more important and or usefull subjects that we could be talking
  about, no?

>>End of subject.

  Promise? :-)

--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein                 -= Sneakers Computing =-
 2455 McKinley Ave

     Call BERKS AMIGA BBS - 24 Hrs - 3/12/2400 Baud - 40Meg - 215/678-7691

      Those who worked the hardest are the last to surrender. (Gary Ward)