[comp.sys.amiga] New Supra Software

childs@cadnetix.COM (David Childs) (06/24/88)

I just got off the phone with a guy from Supra Corp. and he said he just
uploaded the new (pre-release) 1.3 supra controller that handles the ffs
to People Link.  He said it would show up shortly to BIX/Compuserve/Genie.
Could someone with access to one of these please put a copy on the net.
I don't know how big it is, so if it's too big you know what to do with
my request.

Thanks, David

   David Childs               Internet: childs@cadnetix.COM
   Cadnetix Corp              UUCP: cadnetix!childs
   5775 Flatiron Pkwy               {uunet,boulder,nbires}!cadnetix!childs
   Boulder, CO 80301

hrlaser@pnet02.cts.com (Harv Laser) (06/26/88)

childs@cadnetix.COM (David Childs) writes:
>I just got off the phone with a guy from Supra Corp. and he said he just
>uploaded the new (pre-release) 1.3 supra controller that handles the ffs
>to People Link.  He said it would show up shortly to BIX/Compuserve/Genie.
>Could someone with access to one of these please put a copy on the net.
>I don't know how big it is, so if it's too big you know what to do with
>my request.
>
>Thanks, David

The ARC file that Supra Corp uploaded to People/Link is 85K long. It's
meant to be deARC'd and then using execute scripts, overwrite the old
versions on the SupraDrive disk that came with your drive turning the
disk into a 4.3 disk.

The following is extracted from a read.me file in the ARChive::

All files contained in this download file are copyrighted.  They have
been placed on this forum as a service to registered SupraDrive
owners.  If you are not a registered owner of a SupraDrive, but you
have a copy of these files, you are oblidged to erase them.  Please
respect our rights so that we may continue to provide this support to
our customers.

This download file was specially prepared for posting solely to the
following services:

   BIX
   PeopleLink
   CompuServe
   GEnie

These files may not be posted, in part or in whole, to any other
services.  Further, no part of these files may be distributed by
any other means, including but not limited to public domain disks
or user group disks.

Supra Corporation shall not be liable for any incidental or
consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of files
contained in this in this download.  Supra makes no warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to
the files in this download.

All files contained in this download are
Copyright (c) 1988 Supra Corporation.

SupraDrive is a trademark of Supra Corporation.
Amiga is a registered trademark of Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
AmigaDOS & Workbench are trademarks of Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
---
I am assuming "by any other means" includes Usenet although it's not
specifically named.

My intent is not to raise a big stink over this, just to inform.

Harv Laser, Sysop, The People/Link AmigaZone.  Plink: CBM*HARV
UUCP: {anybackbone}!gryphon!pnet02!hrlaser
INET: hrlaser@pnet02.cts.com