[comp.sys.amiga] DBW RENDER ray tracing program

filip@alberta.UUCP (Don Filipchuk) (06/25/88)

   Hello,
      I noticed earlier that there was somebody
asking about the ray tracer.  However, I don't
recall a reply coming over the net.  Upon examination
of my DWB Render disk, I found a startling fact :
I don't have the source code, and I can't remember
where I got it!  Does anybody know where I can locate
the source code? (is it on a Fish or Amicus disk?)

             Thanks in advance,
                       Don

debate2@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (Dave Oh) (06/26/88)

In article <263@cadomin.UUCP> filip@cadomin.UUCP (Don Filipchuk) writes:

>      I noticed earlier that there was somebody
>asking about the ray tracer.  However, I don't
>recall a reply coming over the net.  Upon examination
>of my DWB Render disk, I found a startling fact :
>I don't have the source code, and I can't remember
>where I got it!  Does anybody know where I can locate
>the source code? (is it on a Fish or Amicus disk?)

DBW_Render 1.0 can source can be found anywhere.  (Plink, CI$, any local
BBS)... Since your located in Calgary, try giving AMIC a call.

:::> Dave Oh			debate2@watdcsu.waterloo.edu