[comp.sys.amiga] Hyphenation routines

rgd059@Mipl3.JPL.Nasa.Gov (06/21/88)

[ I ain't afraid of no line ea

I am looking for some automatic hyphenation routines.  Does anybody have
one they would be willing to give out and/or license?  Thank you very much.

I'm a *looong* ways behind in reading the net, so please respond by email.
Thanks....

Bob Deen  @  NASA-JPL Multimission Image Processing Lab
rgd059@mipl3.jpl.nasa.gov		span:  mipl3::rgd059

farren@gethen.UUCP (Michael J. Farren) (06/27/88)

In article <7082@elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov> rgd059@Mipl3.JPL.Nasa.Gov writes:

>I am looking for some automatic hyphenation routines.  Does anybody have
>one they would be willing to give out and/or license?  Thank you very much.

Don Knuth did an excellent auto-hypenation routine for TeX.  Check his
TeX books...

--
Michael J. Farren             | "INVESTIGATE your point of view, don't just
{ucbvax, uunet, hoptoad}!     | dogmatize it!  Reflect on it and re-evaluate