[comp.sys.amiga] Cecropia moths

In article <116@hrsw2.UUCP> bakken@hrsw2.UUCP (David E. Bakken) writes:
>In article <4571@gryphon.CTS.COM>, richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>> USENET may have been invented by and for UNIX, but that is no longer the
>> case. It runs on PC's, IBM mainframes, Amiga's, [etc.]
>
>You mean UUCP, not USENET, don't you, Richard?  Or has someone ported
>the USENET software to Amy?

Somewhere in between. Somebody around here has got a UUCP equivalent
running on his Amiga, and has had it for a while. About six months ago
he mentioned workinh on a newsreader and mail program, so while he hasnt
ported the USENET software per se, I think he's pretty much duplicated it.

--
      If you were to flatten out Wales, it would be bigger than England.
richard@gryphon.CTS.COM                               {backbone}!gryphon!richard