[comp.sys.amiga] IEEE-488

ljc@otter.hple.hp.com (Lee Carter) (07/08/88)

Does anyone know if there is an IEEE-488 interface available
for the Amiga?
If so, how much and where from?
cheers.
Lee Carter.

eric@hector.UUCP (Eric Lavitsky) (07/12/88)

In article <620011@otter.hple.hp.com> ljc@otter.hple.hp.com (Lee Carter) writes:
>Does anyone know if there is an IEEE-488 interface available for the Amiga?
>If so, how much and where from?
>cheers.
>Lee Carter.

Lee -

 ASDG will be showing an IEEE-488 interface module for the Twin-X iSBX
host adapter at AmiExpo in Chicago. I don't have the final pricing yet.
The module and driver are complete and we are currently shipping developer
units to people interested in writing their own applications for Twin-X
and/or the IEEE-488 module we have designed.

 We will also be showing real applications running on the Twin-X with the
IEEE-488 interface and other interfaces (RS232 etc). I can't say exactly
what those applications are, but we are confident that they will cause
quite a stir at the show so please stop by our booth if you're there.

 For more information, please write or call:

		ASDG Incorporated
		925 Stewart St
		Madison, WI 53713
		(608) 273-6585

Cheers,
Eric Lavitsky
ASDG Incorporated

ARPA:	eric@topaz.rutgers.edu or eric@ulysses.att.com
UUCP:	{wherever!}ulysses!eric or {wherever!}rutgers!topaz!eric
SNAIL:	34 Maplehurst Ln, Piscataway, NJ 08854

"To err is human; To really f*ck up requires the root password."

filip@alberta.UUCP (Don Filipchuk) (07/13/88)

[ discusson omitted ]

> For more information, please write or call:
>		ASDG Incorporated
>		925 Stewart St
>		Madison, WI 53713
>		(608) 273-6585
>Cheers,
>Eric Lavitsky
>ASDG Incorporated

      Hi Eric,
       Could you please E-Mail me (or please post it, if Perry agrees)
  Perry's current (mailing) address?   Sorry to put this on the NET but
  I would just like to confirm his current mailing adress as I have been
  using VD0:  for about a month now, and should get around to sending
  some shareware moolah Perry's way.

  (Also, it may be just what some people need... a little
   reminder about shareware stuff to anybody that hasn't
   yet got around to it...)

       (I have no way of knowing HOW old the address that
  is on my disk is.... but I'm sure that it is quite ancient.
  I'd rather not send a cheque to the wrong address...).

               Thanks,
                   Don

ps.  Or should I just send it to Perry c/o ADSG
      (address displayed prominently above ????)

|      Don Filipchuk         | "... with human females, I must           |
|                            |    restrain myself too much.  They are    |
|   University of Alberta    |    quite fragile."                        |
|    Edmonton, Alberta       |                                           |
|          Canada            |             - Lt. Worf --                 |