[comp.sys.amiga] Loderunner

robocop@netmbx.UUCP (Thorsten Ebers) (07/10/88)

In article <900@esunix.UUCP> blgardne@esunix.UUCP (Blaine Gardner) writes:
>From article <4194@pasteur.Berkeley.Edu>, by koster@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Kevin Oster):
>
>If you like puzzle-action games like Loderunner, get this one!

Yeah I like Loderunner.Where can i get it.Does a version for the Amiga
really exists ?

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Ebers                   --> PLEASE DO NOT MAIL OUTSIDE GERMANY <--
Goerresstr.20                         --> OUTSIDE GERMANY,POST IT <--

hcmutt@hpcllld.HP.COM (Harry Muttart) (07/13/88)

Maybe you do not even have to write your own....

Some time ago, on a BBS far, far away (but I digress)

A German programming group wrote a little boulderdash program in Amiga BASIC
that runs very nicely, Thank you!  The code is small (<400 lines), relatively
readable, and a faster, presumably compiled version was also seen on BBS's.  It
was very straightforward to add screens to this version.  It even cycled the
colors of the screen "building blocks" to keep from burning out yer phospher.

Look on your local bulletin board.  This thing behaved too much like a real
arcade to be released on a Fish Disk :^).

Harry Muttart  (Who says... and what is THAT individual's address?)