[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga magazines/Newsletters

rlcarr@athena.mit.edu (Rich Carreiro) (07/14/88)

Can someone post/email a list of all (or as many as they know) Amiga
magazines or newsletters, including address, subscription price, and
issue frequency?

Also, can someone tell me the current address, price, and frequency of
The Amigans?

Thanks in advance!

* Rich Carreiro                 "...and she's buying a stairway to heaven."   *
* rlcarr@athena.mit.edu            - "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin     *

nor1675@dsacg2.UUCP (Michael Figg) (07/15/88)

In article <6194@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU>, rlcarr@athena.mit.edu (Rich Carreiro) writes:
   .
   .

> Also, can someone tell me the current address, price, and frequency of
> The Amigans?

> * Rich Carreiro         "...and she's buying a stairway to heaven."   *
> * rlcarr@athena.mit.edu    - "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin     *

I would love to have this information also. I have an old address from an
old copy which I will post if no one else has current info. (Somebody
must have it). Don't have it with me though. Would also like to know if
past issues are available.

					   Thanks,

See all in Chicago!!?

--
"Better graphics with crayons"                 Michael Figg
					       DLA Systems Automation Center

bjc@pollux.UUCP (Betty J. Clay) (07/17/88)

The address of the Amigan is:

The Amigans
PO Box 411
Hatteras, NC 27943.

Annual dues (for you join the Amigans) $24 for US and Canada; $34 elsewhere.
Overseas members receive the publication by airmail.

This is a remarkable journal in many ways.  Among the regulars:  C programming
column by John Toebes, VIII; Music Editor, Barry Silverstein.

Betty Clay