[comp.sys.amiga] Is there a NeWS server available for Amiga?

erikj@hi.unm.edu (Erik Johannes) (07/20/88)

Does anybody know if there is a NeWS server available for the Amiga.  I rememberreading some time ago that one had been developed.  Any information would
be appreciated.  I would especially be interested in public domain/freeware
or shareware versions, since a commercial product might be to expensive
for me.

				Thank You,
					Erik Johannes

root@sbcs.sunysb.edu (root) (07/21/88)

In article <23617@hi.unm.edu>, erikj@hi.unm.edu (Erik Johannes) writes:
> Does anybody know if there is a NeWS server available for the Amiga.  I rememberreading some time ago that one had been developed.  Any information would
> be appreciated.  I would especially be interested in public domain/freeware
> or shareware versions, since a commercial product might be to expensive
> for me.

	Ameristar will show NeWS 1.0 for the Amiga at this years
	Siggraph.  Drop by the Commodore booth and take a look at it.
	Really slick running on the A2024 Hedley..

> 				Thank You,
> 					Erik Johannes

					Rick Spanbauer
					Ameristar