[comp.sys.amiga] Expert System for the Amiga

parris@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Patrice Parris) (07/22/88)

In Message <32@cybaswan.UUCP>, cslaurie@cybaswan.UUCP (Laurie Moseley ) writes:

>Does anyone know of any good (or just any) expert system shells for the
>Amiga ?

>				Laurie Moseley

There is one called 'The Expert System'.  Last time I saw it, it was selling
for about $70.00.  The dealership (Memory Location in Wellesley, MA - the GOOD
GUYS) are out, but say they can get more.
	I have some interest in this myself and would appreciate some email
from Laurie Moseley.  I tried to send her email but neither caf nor seismo
knew about cybaswan.

--
         Patrice Parris    parris@caf.mit.edu       parris@MIT-CAF.UUCP
      If George Bush chose Jean Kirkpatrick as his running mate, it would