[comp.sys.amiga] Screen Flipping.

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (07/23/88)

In Message <7514@cup.portal.com>, Ian_Matthew_Smith@cup.portal.com writes:

>      Several weeks ago I was looking through my PD collection and I noticed
>the top screen and push
>it to the back.  It worked with any screen so when I loaded up several
>pictures on different screens pressing L-A-M would cycle through all of the
>screens.  But when I re booted the feature was gone.
>      If anyone knows the name of a program that would do this please tell
>me. Also this seems like a nice little feature to put in 1.3.

  Im not aware of a PD program to do this (but im sure there is one somewhere),
  however I use 'Grabbit' to do the same thing. 'Ctrl-Alt-N' will allow you to
  cycle between the screens. As for in 1.3 - I think more like 1.4 :-)

--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein   {ihnp4|allegra|burdvax|rutgers}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
 Sneakers Computing

 Of course heimat is an Amiga, doesn't everyone run UUCP & UseNet on an Amiga?