[comp.sys.amiga] Tektronix graphics emulation

melnik@topaz.rutgers.edu (Ofer Melnik) (06/20/88)

If someone has a good Freeware/Shareware/PD tektronix graphics terminal
emulator (preferably with a vt100 mode also) please mail me a copy...

Thanks in advance.

Ofer Melnik                           Rutgers University
                                      melnik@topaz.rutgers.edu

Tracer@cup.portal.com (07/20/88)

>If somone has a good Freeware/Shareware/PD tektronix graphics terminal
>emulator [vt100 stuff] please mail me a copy...

Well... Dito for me too.
1-814-725-3712 (1:00 PM - 11:00 PM ) <Call collect> <Just say VT100>

Ian Smith
------------ No signature yet :) :) :) ---------

ng@pur-phy (Nicholas J. Giordano) (07/28/88)

In article <7484@cup.portal.com> Tracer@cup.portal.com writes:
>>If somone has a good Freeware/Shareware/PD tektronix graphics terminal
>>emulator [vt100 stuff] please mail me a copy...

There is one available in the archives at Purdue (its PD, and named "tek").
Its built on top of vt100(v2.6).  Its also on one of the Fish disks (number
104 or thereabouts).  I'm working on improvements, and an uptodate version
will be ready soon (the main hold-up now is that I haven't been able to
get the latest patches for vt100(v2.8)).  New features include a user
selectable font for the tek screen, and morerows compatibility.  If any
current users have other suggestions, please send them to me now.

Nick