[comp.sys.amiga] PROLOG interpreter/compiler

mvo@cbnews.ATT.COM (Mark V. O'Riordan) (08/02/88)

I am about to take a logic programming course in which I have
to write some PROLOG programs.  Are there any PROLOG interpreters
or compilers (I would prefer an interpreter) available for the
Amiga and if so - who, where and how much?

				Thanx for responses.

scott@applix.UUCP (Scott Evernden) (08/03/88)

In article <754@cbnews.ATT.COM> mvo@cbnews.ATT.COM (Mark V. O'Riordan) writes:
>I am about to take a logic programming course in which I have
>to write some PROLOG programs.  Are there any PROLOG interpreters
>or compilers (I would prefer an interpreter) available for the
>Amiga and if so - who, where and how much?

SB-Prolog is on Fish Disks #140 and 141 (hi Dave).  It's a pretty
reasonable interpreter/compiler (could use better error-handling, tho).
Beware, it really needs more than a meg to run comfortably.

I think it may be just what you're looking for...

-scott