[comp.sys.amiga] I need a postscript word-processor

jojo@astroatc.UUCP (Jon Wesener) (08/05/88)

	Well, I need a word-processor which handles postscript.  From
looking through the ads, the only 2 I found were Excellence and
Word-Perfect.  Since these are relatively expensive compared to ones
like ProWrite and Kind Words, I was wondering if these might not have
the capability also.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--j
--
... {seismo | harvard | ihnp4} ! {uwvax | cs.wisc.edu} ! astroatc!jojo
dervish - "what am I holding in my hand?"

sdl@linus.UUCP (Steven D. Litvintchouk) (08/09/88)

In article <1137@astroatc.UUCP> jojo@astroatc.UUCP (Jon Wesener) writes:

> 	Well, I need a word-processor which handles postscript.  From
> looking through the ads, the only 2 I found were Excellence and
> Word-Perfect.  Since these are relatively expensive compared to ones
> like ProWrite and Kind Words, I was wondering if these might not have
> the capability also.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

New Horizons plans to release an add-on Postscript module
("Proscript"?) for ProWrite later this year.  Don't know price, but
since ProWrite sells in many places for under $100, how expensive
could ProScript be?

Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation
Burlington Road
Bedford, MA  01730

Fone:  (617)271-7753
ARPA:  sdl@mitre-bedford.arpa
UUCP:  ...{cbosgd,decvax,genrad,ll-xn,mit-eddie,philabs,utzoo}!linus!sdl

	"Those who will be able to conquer software will be able to
	 conquer the world."  -- Tadahiro Sekimoto, president, NEC Corp.