[comp.sys.amiga] I"M NOT READING MY MAIL!!!

edc@aeras.UUCP (news guest account) (08/24/88)

Will all of you who are so defensive about your Amigas please stop
sending your damn E-mail? I'm not reading it.  When I was a child mom
told me to ignore those who annoy you.  Maybe you should take her advice
as well.

By the way, I'm GLAD to hear Word Perfect is selling well.  I guess it
should because it is the only USEFUL piece of software for the "average"
user.

-edc-

aegnor@bsu-cs.UUCP (David C. Powell) (08/25/88)

-edc- do yourself a favor and go away, I personally use 1)I*M's, 2)M*c's,
Ataris (I own one!) and the Amiga 1000, which do you think I prefer!?

Can you say AMIGA!  Now pi$$ off and just go away, *WE* do not care about
your views (all negative, with no facts to back them up) of the Amiga, I
had my choice of computers, I work at a University and could have bought any
of the 4 major brands had I so chosen, Yes I mean Apple, IBM, Atari and
Commodore!  The people where I work (I am a consultant for Ball State where
I am currently installing IBM's and Apples of all flavors for faculty)
after I told them about what the Amiga can do, are *IMPRESSED* the Amiga
has the best of both worlds, the Icon interface of the Mac coupled with
a Dos command Line interface, name me another machine that comes *STOCK*
this way, not the Mac, and certainly NOT the IBM unless you buy the bad
(in my opinion, shared by others here...) Microsoft Windows which don't
do a whole lot, and spit out "what about OS/2" cuz I have the package running
on a PS/2 model 50 I am on now, and we all prefer to NOT USE it but boot
with Dos, OS/2 is brain dead, won't run most stuff (in real time like KERMIT)
with out conversions...  OOOH nice package, what does it do!?   NOTHING!
The Mac has better resultion, but hey, YOU TRY TO DO 4 OR 5 THINGS ON A
MAC AT THE SAME TIME AND TELL *ME* WHAT HAPPENS!  So, just go away and quit
posting here, I ignored your first posting, but that crap about 'my mommy...'
Well, my Mother also told me the same, so I am going to find out how
to make a 'kill' file in RN and I will never have to 'listen' to your
dogmatic views again....

The Amiga by far is the best computer for the money, Multitasking out of
the box, no further garbage to buy, Motorola 68000 running at a nice
quick 7.16mhz, with the ability to upgrad to a 680n0, oh well, we all
no OUR feelings on the Amiga...

       NOW GO AWAY -EDC-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Sorry to waste net bandwidth, but this guy is getting on my nerves!
     I have had my Amiga for 5 weeks now, and am looking forward to many,
     many years of productive use from Amy....

                                  David C. Powell
                                  M.I.S. Junior
                                  Ball State University
                                  Muncie, Indiana

*-David Powell :aegnor@bsu-cs.UUCP-----------------------------------*
| \/ President :UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!aegnor |
| /\etwnk Inudstries, Ltd. :                                         |
*-"If it doesn't work, we DIDN'T do it!"-----------------------------*

[ Warning: Marginally commercial announcement. ]

In article <258@aeras.UUCP> edc@aeras.UUCP (news guest account) writes:
>By the way, I'm GLAD to hear Word Perfect is selling well.  I guess it
>should because it is the only USEFUL piece of software for the "average"
>			  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>user.

	Another useful piece of software for ordinary people will shortly
become available.  Its underlying concept is simple.  It will be simple to
use.  And because it's so simple, it will be extremely powerful and
versatile.  I predict it will be modestly successful, and because it's so
simple, I further predict it will be ripped off (poorly)  by competitors in
a matter of weeks.

	It'll be called Onion.

Leo L. Schwab -- The Guy in The Cape	INET: well!ewhac@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
 \_ -_		Recumbent Bikes:	UUCP: pacbell > !{well,unicom}!ewhac

daves@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Dave Scroggins) (08/26/88)

edc,

>Will all of you who are so defensive about your Amigas please stop
>sending your damn E-mail? I'm not reading it.  When I was a child mom
>told me to ignore those who annoy you.  Maybe you should take her advice
>as well.

Well -- I guess since you aren't reading your mail I gotta post huh?

>By the way, I'm GLAD to hear Word Perfect is selling well.  I guess it
>should because it is the only USEFUL piece of software for the "average"
>user.

I guess we're ALL above average (except you) because I see LOTS of
"USEFUL" software for the amiga.

LISTEN REAL WELL HERE __________

If you don't like the AMIGA FINE -- Nobody here gives a rats ass!!!!!

Just KEEP your BULLSHIT off this notes group then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must KNOW your a brainless jerk, since you don't even put your
name on the postings!!!!

edc - Go home your "mom" is calling you!!!!!

get lost -- f*&k off -- (are you getting the hint yet??)

Dave S.

Chad_The-Walrus_Netzer@cup.portal.com (08/26/88)

[Eat THIS!!!!]

In article (whatever), <news PEST account> writes:

>Will all of you who are so defensive about your Amigas please stop
>sending your damn E-mail? I'm not reading it.
	Good, that means we get to flame you in public...  Much more fun
	anyways!

> When I was a child mom told me to ignore those who annoy you.
	Maybe she was just ignoring you... Think about it.

> Maybe you should take her advice as well.
	Did she also give you other good advice, like how licking toilet
	bowls keeps 'em shiny.

>By the way, I'm GLAD to hear Word Perfect is selling well.  I guess it
>should because it is the only USEFUL piece of software for the "average"
>user.
	Your comments are the only useful pieces of trash for my wastebasket.

			Chad 'The_Walrus' Netzer -> AmigaManiac++

"PS. Don't send ME E-Mail... I can't read."