[comp.sys.amiga] How do you use AUX:?

m81_claes@tekn01.chalmers.se (08/26/88)

My name is Claes Walther, and i live in the cold north.

I would like to know if there is anybody out there that has any
info on how to use AUX:, in conjunction with a 9600 (or what ever)
baud terminal?

Is there any other "good" progs around for hooking up a terminal to the
Amiga (and run some sort of CLI)?

I am also interested in how ROMWack works, have you got any info?

OK. thanks for now.

                     Claes Walther
                     CLWA@Gamma.Me.Chalmers.Se
                     Chalmers University of Technology

***** We don't do disclaimers in Sweden, we only spell wrong *****

thomax@netmbx.UUCP (Thomas) (09/01/88)

In article <145@tekn01.chalmers.se> m81_claes@tekn01.chalmers.se writes:
>My name is Claes Walther, and i live in the cold north.
>
>I would like to know if there is anybody out there that has any
>info on how to use AUX:, in conjunction with a 9600 (or what ever)
>baud terminal?

yes, i use my old apple][ as an ANSI term on my A2000.

>Is there any other "good" progs around for hooking up a terminal to the
>Amiga (and run some sort of CLI)?

you can run the normal CLI by newcli aux:, i do this and starting
matts shell with the -a option on the terminal.
there is a patch for the uemacs V3.9e, so u can run that editor
on an ANSI term. you see, all non-intuitionStuff is latent sw
to use on an terminal.
					thomax
--
|	thomax@netmbx.UUCP				Thomas Kaulmann      |